Friday, October 16, 2009

Google Reader Roundup: Friday 10/16/09

Here's my Google Reader roundup for the week, which is a collection the best posts (in my opinion) I read this week for the blogs I subscribe to in my Reader.

  • And on the same line of thought, romance writer Sally MacKenzie had some interesting things to say about how many agented writers she knows are afraid of their agents!!
  • Horrors. Marks of the Amateur writer! Via Edit Torrent.Great list and note the term "cute-meet" which I'd never heard before (is explained in the comments.)

2 comments:

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who didn't know about a "cute-meet." :)

I'm stopping in from An Ulterior Motive, but it looks like we follow several of the same blogs. I really like your Friday Reader-Roundup - it's a great resource for all the useful entries. I often think, ohhh, I am going to have to come back and re-read "that" when I'm ready to edit and rewrite, etc.

Sierra Godfrey said...

Welcome Amber! Thanks for stopping by! I kind of like my Reader Roundup too because it helps me keep track of what I liked best from week to week. We see so much information out there that is helpful, but time moves at the speed of light, too.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.