Friday, November 13, 2009

Google Reader Roundup





Here's my Google Reader roundup for the week, which is a list of the best posts I read this week for the blogs I subscribe to in my Reader.

  • Good God, the Rejectionist's Form Rejection Contest Winner is stunning. Guaranteed to instantly and effortlessly make you feel devoid of all intelligence and writing talent, it's so good.
  • Lots of posts this week from agents about not sweating queries--clearly, a movement is underfoot. Nathan Bransford, Michael Bourret at Dystel and Goderich, and Holly Root at Waxman (think this was mentioned last week's Roundup).
Have a great weekend all. I'm back raging on Monday with a full week of posts.

6 comments:

Jm Diaz said...

I agree with you this time with all your roundup choices. I read these as well, and yes, they were all fantastic!

Sierra Godfrey said...

Ah! I'm totally interested in the ones you don't agree with. Why and what are your thoughts? (well, when there are some you diagree with!) :)

Tina Lynn said...

Be still my heart, Sierra. These are so timely:)

Dawn Hullender said...

I'm glad I stumbled across your bloggie, it's neat! And yeah, what do you think happened in the literary world for the agents to be petting us writers on the butt? Did aliens replace them?

Sierra Godfrey said...

Hi Dawn! Welcome and thanks. Of course aliens replaced some agents, although just a few; aliens are busy replacing other people in the world too. I am pretty sure -- don't tell anyone-- that many executives in the business world are aliens in human suits, and have been for some time, as are the rude people on the freeway who work very hard to pass you only to then slow down and turn in front of you--when there was no one behind you.

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Thanks for linking to me again. :) Now you have me thinking each week: hmm, I need to write something really good so that I don't fall off of Sierra's roundup, lol.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.