Friday, November 27, 2009

Google Reader Roundup





Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. I stuffed myself so full that I could barely walk, and my small son ran screaming in circles at two hours past his bedtime, fueled by delight in his cousins and a fair amount of sugar. It was a great time.

So here's my Google Reader roundup for the week, which is a list of the best posts I read this week for the blogs I subscribe to in my Reader.

  • Tips for revising by James Scott Bell. I actually have one of his books and I love him. This is a valuable link.
  • To keep up to date on the whole Harlequin bruhaha, you should probably read Kristin Nelson's post, which lists some other important posts and follow ups.
  • Jennifer Lawler writes about writers and kindness and realizing that your communication goes so far--after all, that's what we're here to do, right? Spread our words?
  • And last but not least is Roni at Fiction groupie -- it's actually a repost but this list of essential things she's learned is one of those great lists of editing, really. As usual, very useful and makes you think. I don't know WHERE she comes up with these nuggets of wisdom. Probably sold her soul to the devil. (Devil: "I'll give you everlasting awesome and clever blog posts, in exchange for your soul." Roni: "Done.")

2 comments:

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

I ♥ you Sierra, even in reruns I made the list. :) And this was the devil's consolation prize. I asked for a book deal, he gave me a blog, the stingy jerk.

Tina Lynn said...

Never trust Satan. He is a deceiver:)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.