Friday, December 18, 2009

Google Reader Roundup





Here's my Google Reader roundup for the week, which is a list of the best posts I read this week for the blogs I subscribe to in my Reader. It's to die for, that's what Tina Lynn said.

  • INTERN gives us some LOL-ish suggestions on how to cut down printing costs. Delicious. I wish INTERN was my BFF. Me and INTERN and Marian Keyes could sit and have pumpkin spice lattes and eat oatcakes and laugh and laugh and laugh.
  • Bookshelf Muses's 7 deadly sins of novel writing #1: Low Stakes. (She hasn't listed the rest yet. But I eagerly await.)
  • Also, thanks to Roni for the spotlight love in her About Me post--see, that's my posts having an effect! I'm famous now! (Because of the Van Halen thing and also Editorrent thing, and now Roni thing.)
  • Get on with your bad selves (God I'm so street! Hollah!) and check out Meghan Ward's post on stretching your comfort limits. When I first read this I thought sure I have lots of things that are difficult for me to write about, but a day went by and the more I thought about it, the more I realized how we hold ourselves back. What do you hold yourself back about?

4 comments:

Travener said...

Thanks again for the interesting round-up, though I don't understand what's so Wrong about random Capitalization...

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Can I have your autograph? ;)

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Great! I can't wait to read the ones I haven't already seen. Thanks, Oh Great One. *backs out of the room, bowing before your greatness* :)

Sierra Godfrey said...

LOL guys....you're inflating my ego! Is this Sierra Appreciation Day? I totally didn't get the memo! You're too sweet.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.