Friday, January 1, 2010

Google Reader Roundup





Welcome to the FIRST Google Reader Roundup of 2010!!! Happy New Year everyone! This one is a bit long because I actually combined about two weeks of sparse blog postings in this one.


  • Agent Colleen Lindsay has some good perspective about the work-life balance, and her adjustments. She also says she will smack anyone who whines about how publishing is dying, and says life is too short not to be out there having fun. I agree 100%. You can add Colleen to my list of desired BFFs (Marian Keyes, GordHUN Ramsay, and INTERN are currently on it.) The bad news is she's taking on fewer clients in 2010, the good news is that maybe she'll be less cranky. But wait, we like that, don't we?
  • As usual, Roni at Fiction Groupie has a fab post to learn from--this time about the formula for making a good scene. Read it! Now! Free shipping if you act fast! (That's a little jokey joke in reference to her post.)

4 comments:

Travener said...

Great round-up as usual, Sierra, thanks!

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Thanks, as always, for including me in your list, although now I have to pay for free shipping for everyone, thanks a lot. :) That last link with the icons was really cool.

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

I love your round-ups. (I just did a little dance with a fake lasso in my left hand and my right hand on my hip.)

That Op-Chart is awesome. I shared it on facebook and gave you props.

Happy New Year!

Sierra Godfrey said...

I LURVE the fake lasso dance Amber! Nice one!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.