Thursday, February 4, 2010

Five Helpful Bloggy Links

Today’s Thursday Five is a collection of helpful bloggy links for you.

1. First up, a list of 15 must-read blogs for those who write them.
This is more about reading them than writing them, but there you go.

2. Technorati. I have a Technorati account for this blog and everyone says you need to ping Technorati in order to get more blog exposure but I can’t for the life of me understand why. Nevertheless, if you use Blogger than I think it has an automatic thing for this (just select search engines in the settings).

3. If it’s search engine rankings you’re after, then try these 25 Link Building tactics to Improve Blog Search Engine Rankings. For what it’s worth.

4. Christian publishing CEO Micheal Hyatt, whose company sees no problem with a self-publishing arm for aspiring writers that smacks of the whole Harlequin thing, but I mean, hey, has this list of Do you make these 10 mistakes when you blog.

5. Lastly, a great automatic blog prompt generator, for those days when your brain is a rotten avocado.

4 comments:

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

I love that prompt generator, and def. added it to my favorites for a rainy day!

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Yay! for bloggy links. I use the prompt generator with my classes sometimes. :-)

Tina Lynn said...

I will visit said bloggy links when I am coherent. Have I ever told you how freaking awesome you are?

Sierra Godfrey said...

You're all very sweet, and thanks Tina :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.