Friday, February 19, 2010

Google Reader Roundup





Before I start the Roundup, just wanted to say thank you for all your support this week.

  • By way of a good question someone asked at Bookends, see this awesome collection of tips for formatting manuscripts (and other things) in the comments.
  • Carrie Heim Binas has a great post that is near and dear to my heart: privacy and the author. I may have said before, it was a HUGE persnal effort for me to put my name out here and face (to some photoshop filtered extent) and blog, as well with having people read my drafts.
  • For those of you who have had a frustrating week, with writing or querying or things Sarah Palin says, please see here for some relief: http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

8 comments:

Tara McClendon said...

Great round up. No advice on the recovery from me, but hopefully someone will have something to share. I hope this weekend brings you some r&r.

Travener said...

Noooooooooooooooo! (Ah, that felt good. Thanks for the tip.)

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Thanks for linking to me. Sorry your recovery is going strangely. :( I didn't have the procedure, things happened on their own (don't recommend that either, seriously not pleasant) so I don't have much advice. Hope you feel better soon.

CKHB said...

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany Neal said...

Great idea - Google Reader Roundup! Very informative!! :) I followed you over here from Tina Lynn's blog.

Sierra Godfrey said...

Thanks for stopping by and commenting Tiffany!

KLM said...

Hope you're doing better, girl.

Is it too late to self-promo my blog contest in a shameless, tawdry manner? Gosh, I hope not. Come, visit, enter to win riches beyond imagining. http://arockinmypocket.blogspot.com/

Whoring done now. Carry on.

Cheers,
Kristen

Sierra Godfrey said...

Sorry I didn't get you in the list Kristan. Hope everyone sees this!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.