Friday, March 12, 2010

Google Reader Roundup





  • A day in the life by Meghan Ward - a very cool post, and one that I will be doing on Monday.
  • Tina Lynn writes a moving tribute to the cheerleaders in our lives. Cheerleaders for your writing is so important, especially if you've had plenty of people tell you your book makes them want to fall asleep (Tina) or that you "probably will have to look in self-publishing" (me) if you want to be published.

Bit of a short roundup today peeps, I was light on the Reader on account of an overnight business trip in the middle of the week. Welcome and THANK YOU to all my new followers this week and special thanks to my Nemesis for allowing me to skewer him. Mwah.

2 comments:

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

Yay! (I sort of gold-star myself whenever I get a roundup mention.) :) Thanks for the shout out.

I'm looking forward to your "day in the life" post. Have a great Friday!

Sierra Godfrey said...

Thanks Amber!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.