Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thursday 5: Stupendous Interview Announced!

Today I am going to break one of my own rules about blogging and blog about another blog post. I know. It's gross. But look -- five reasons why you should read next Tuesday's post:

1. I have a reallllly good interview going on.
An interview, you say! Yes! Yes! Wait til you see with who! Yes!

2. The interviewee is a New York Times bestselling author.
Totally not lying. Is very, very true. Squee!

3. The questions I asked are GOOD ones.
Yes! The NYT bestselling author said so! About at least one!

4. You can find out whether the interviewee (NYT bestselling!) agreed to be my BFF or not!
Well. Did he or she? Or didn't he or she? Mmmmmm?

5. Your estimation of me will go way up.
After this you will think I am way smarter and cuter than I actually am, based purely on the cleverness of my interrogation questions and you will traipse around the tinterwebs begging me to be your BFF rather than the other way around!

13 comments:

Lt. Cccyxx said...

Sounds awesome - looking forward to it!

What's a "squee"? It sounds messy.

Travener said...

Sierra, you're a total tease -- as always!

Simon C. Larter said...

Yay nemesis for scores and successes! (They will make your inevitable downfall at the end so much more satisfying for me.)

Mia said...

ZOINKS,

I can wait :D

Um, we'll still be soulmates though, right? Right?

<3

Mia said...

OMG

THAT SHOULD SAY "can't" SIERRA.

I CAN'T WAIT

*hangs head in shame* *mouths* SORRY

Sierra Godfrey said...

Lt. - Squeeing was a bit messy but I was trying to convey excitement. I am terribly bad at that sort of thing, which is why I usually just sit here in my corner with my thumb in the plum pie.

Trav -- oh, you!

Nem - Or so much more bitter for you when YOU fall.

Mia -- You are a very, very nice zombie and inexplicably sweet to me.

Julie Dao said...

Squeeeeee!!! Sounds fun! But if you or D are secret bestselling authors and you're just going to interview yourself or each other, I will be very left out.

Sierra Godfrey said...

NO Julie, as you well know from your careful perusement of my literary dreck, I am NOT a secret NYT bestselling author!

Because if I were, my ginormous ego would prevent me from keeping it a secret. To everyone who ever corrected me or doubted my mastery over the English language or failed to give me only utmost respect for my abilities to string words together, I would surely remind them.

(I hope I don't really do this, cause there are a lot of people who have insinuated my less-than-brilliant standing as a writer.)

The NYT bestselling interviewee is A REAL ONE!

LiLu said...

Tinterwebs? I am so stealing that! :-)

Amber Tidd Murphy said...

i can't wait to see who it is! this is so exciting. squeespice!

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Shameless cliffhanger.

KLM said...

As long as it doesn't turn out to be Sarah Palin, I'll come back for the big reveal.

Sierra Godfrey said...

Oh, Sarah Palin isn't an author. Rest assured.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.