Friday, September 10, 2010

Best of Google Reader Roundup

Today I am off camping with Mr. Sierra and the whippersnapper, so I will be catching up on my blog reading later and giving you an extra long GRR next week. But this week, I thought it might be nice to do a Best Of post for all the GRRs I've done.

But first, let me say hi and welcome and thank you to my new followers (hi! welcome! thank you!), some of whom are here because of the guest post I did on Roni's blog on Monday.

So, now, on to the Best of Google Reader Roundup! If you're new to the blog, every week I link to the posts I liked best in my Google Reader.

  • Query tips from Roni at Fiction Groupie, learned at a conference


I just completely pooped out. Dude. These links only took us back to November 2009.

10 comments:

Clarissa Draper said...

Wow, those are great links. I'll check them up.

CD

Lt. Cccyxx said...

A very "meta" post, Sierra. Hope you have a great trip!

Linda G. said...

Thanks! I know what I'll be reading this weekend.

Hope you're having fun camping! :)

Roni @ FictionGroupie said...

Ooh, I made the best of the best. Sweet. :D Thanks and have a great time camping! (Thanks again for the fab guest post on Monday as well!)

Anne R. Allen said...

What a great list. Lots I missed here, so I may spend the weekend catching up, like Linda G.

Thanks so much for linking to two of my posts! I forgot about the one about introducing the protagonist. I'm glad to know you think it's a keeper. Maybe I'll re-run it again, since I haven't been able to figure out how to archive my posts yet.

Have a great trip!

Travener said...

Great. Have fun camping.

Sierra Godfrey said...

Hey thanks guys!

The camping was ah, well, I think it will qualify as Monday's post. Love you guys!

demery bader-saye said...

What a good list! A treasure trove. Thanks :)

Meghan Ward said...

Thanks for the mentions and all the great links! Hope you are having a great week off.

CKHB said...

I just opened up five of these to read later. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.