Friday, October 1, 2010

Google Reader Roundup

I apologize for some late links in this bunch.

  • This appeared on my twitter feed this week, but it's actually a post from August. It's a fab review of a book over on the Smart Bitches Trashy Books site, and the thing to read here is the author's absolutely hilarious and wonderful response, which shows you the way authors should be. I mean, man. The class that lady has. Read and learn.
  • I'm sorry but I love embarrassing stories. Agent Rachelle Gardener asked for some, the commenters replied. It's a treasure trove of blushing.
  • Author Stephanie Perkins discusses the one healing, saving message that teens should hear: "It gets better."

4 comments:

Jenna Wallace said...

The SBTB link had me burbling and sputtering like a overheated teapot! SO funny!

Juliette Wade said...

Thanks for the link, Sierra! I appreciate it.

Roni Loren said...

Great roundup, as usual. :) And I love Smart Bitches--awesomely funny website. Did you see the post regarding the "horse's mouth" this week? Worth a read: http://www.smartbitchestrashybooks.com/index.php/weblog/comments/kifah-offers-a-what-not-to-do/

Sierra Godfrey said...

Thanks guys -- Jenna and Roni, I know, that site is great. Roni, thanks for the additional link!!

Juliette, I loved your thoughts on character arcs, thanks for stopping by!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.