Friday, October 8, 2010

Google Reader Roundup

  • I'm so pleased to welcome YA author Janice Hardy here at the blog on Wednesday Oct 20 and then again on Wednesday Oct 27. Janice is insanely talented and clever, and I can't wait to support her in the release of her second novel, Blue Fire. One post will feature a special guest blog from Janice on first chapters, and the other post will be an interview with her. You can see a full list of her blog stops here.
  • Roni Loren has a great send up of the tweeting intern deal. If you didn't hear about that because, like me, your memory and/or attention span these days is like a sieve, then Roni breaks it down nicely.
  • Carrie Heim Binas gives us, for no reason other than it's awesome, this meta cat. Enjoy.

8 comments:

Linda G. said...

Great round-up! Again. :)

Love the benefits of being unpublished. Guess I should count my blessings. ;)

demery bader-saye said...

Such good information! Your round-ups make the internet seem alive with possibilities :)

Anne R. Allen said...

Great Round-up as usual. Some fascinating stuff here. And thanks for the shout-out.

Isn't Janice Hardy great? She'll be on my blog on Sunday.

coffeelvnmom said...

Great roundup, Sierra! And stress-free query letters? I'm *so* heading over there!

Travener said...

I'm too stressed to think about stress-free anything.

Roni Loren said...

Thanks for linking to me! I'm off to check out the others I missed. Stress-free query letters sounds impossible, but I shall click over. :)

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

You're awesome! Thanks for all the links to informative reads. Have a wonderful weekend!

DL Hammons said...

Thanks for the links...and the mention. I hope any agents reading didn't take offence. :)

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.