Friday, October 29, 2010

Google Reader Roundup

Happy Halloween, lovies!

First, mega-trombone congratulations to my very own San Francisco Giants!! I'm over the moon, as is everyone else in my house, to see the Giants in the World Series, and also to be so solidly winning and thumping the Rangers. Apologies to my Texan buddies and readers--truly sorry, but you know that one of the teams I dislike the most in Scottish football is Rangers (out of Glasgow) so it is extra sweet to see my Giants beating a team with that name.

The first Giants game I ever went to was when I was twelve. The game was against the St. Louis Cardinals and I remember some really dodgy tactics on the part of the Cardinals, but I was hooked--and instantly in love with several of the Giants players. I was twelve, after all.

Now then.

  • Roni Loren has a guest post over at Gemma Noon's The Literary Project that discusses how to get and keep blog followers. Roni is very good at retaining blog followers--she has over 700 or some such ridiculous figure, so she knows what she's talking about.
  • Tina Lynn creeps us out with her entry of Mia's Halloween blogfest, which you can still join. Tina Lynn's story is good because if you follow Tina Lynn, you know that she CAN actually see and hear dead people. Knowing that fact made her story really shiver-licious.

8 comments:

Linda G. said...

What can I say? You're just that inspiring. ;)

Thanks for another great Roundup. You are Queen of the Blogging Rodeo!

And I'm not just saying that because I made it into the lineup this week. (Well, not JUST. Maybe a little...)

melissa said...

I can't say I'm excited that the Giants are in the Series, being a loyal Phillies fan and all. It's funny how certain memories stick with us. I can still remember my first Phillies game. I waited with my Dad down by the dugout before the game started for autographs. I still have a hat signed by Mitch Williams!

Great Roundup!

GABRIJEL said...

Development of poultry was conditioned with
development of embryos in incubators high capacity
intense metabolism and rapid growth in poultry
short reproductive cycle
rapid creation of improved hybrids
meat exceptional biological value.

demery bader-saye said...

Happy Halloween Friday! Thanks for the treats :)

Anne R. Allen said...

This is me blushing. Thanks so much for the shout-out.

LOVE Linda G's limerick. You are both demented. As am I. Love it.

Is that a spammer on comment #3, or is that a chicken joke? Don't get it.

Roni Loren said...

Thanks for the mention!

And ;p on your Giants. Go Rangers! They'll be playing around the corner from me for the next few games so hopefully our team can get themselves together. *sigh*

Sierra Godfrey said...

Thanks, guys!

Linda - well deserved, you demented lady.

Demery -- the links ARE treats, huh!

Anne, that chicken comment is a spammmer-- a repeat spammer. Very odd.

Roni and Melissa, shhhh, Giants for the win.

~Nicole Ducleroir~ said...

Thanks for the awesome linkage, Sierra! Happy Halloween -- and GO GIANTS!!!!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.