Friday, November 19, 2010

Google Reader Roundup

  • Llinda Grimes does llamas, illustrating yet again why we llove her.
  • I love this Craigslist ad reposted by Janet Reid a writer took out for an agent. My favorite part is "Compensation: TBD."
  • Are you following Jane Friedman's awesome query series? In last weeks roundup I listed posts 1-4, and here is post 5 and post 6 and post 7. I'm just going to say this: I was reading one last week and something CLICKED with me in terms of query writing.

3 comments:

Meghan Ward said...

Thanks for these links! I'm especially interested in the blogging blunders posts. Heading over there now!

Linda G. said...

Awww, you made my day again. Glad you lliked my llamas. ;)

Clarissa Draper said...

Great links. Thank you.

CD

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.