Friday, December 24, 2010

Google Reader Roundup

Lovies, it's a Christmas Roundup! And with that comes snow.

Have a beautiful Christmas. If you don't celebrate Christmas, then have a beautiful day anyway.

  • Anne Allen gives a pretty well rounded list of ways to find topics to blog about in her fourth installment of her wildly popular How to Blog series--and it totally has become a series! Also she mentions me and I squeed over that.
  • Meghan Ward posts her own version of my holiday gift ideas for writers, with full credit to moi (thanks Meghan). This link listed here is a bit late now seeing as it's Christmas Eve, however I think the list is a fine one to keep handy and spend all those B&N and Amazon gift cards you're getting for Christmas. I hope. (Cause that's what *I* asked for.)
  • The HuffPo, which recently published a story on another area of its site with a photo credited to "AP File" when in fact the photo was taken from a press release I put out for my company and the photo was in fact one of our project photos-- just saying--and then didn't respond when I sent an email pointing out the fact --also just saying-- featured a link to an AOL Daily Finance story that Julian Assange has just landed a book deal. Perhaps he will write about how he raped women and got away with it. Oooh, yes I did just say it.
  • Rachelle Gardener asks, will all good writers be published? It's a good question and the answer is definitely not all-- except if your name is Julian Assange, apparently.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: