So I have fewer links for you this week because pausing every few words to use the on screen keyboard just plain sucks.
- Roni Loren gives us 5 things writers should NOT do, guest posting at Julie Cross's blog.
- Children's Publishing blog has a nice in depth plotting worksheet.
- How can I not include this?? My honorary uncle Vince posted this super sweet tribute to my very own cherished grandmother for her 92nd birthday.
- Anne Allen gives a fresh look to her landmark post 8 ways to spot a bogus literary agency.
- Bookends is running a query contest on their blog.
- Meghan Ward has a great post on how writers can get a Fulbright Scholarship.
- Agent Rachelle Gardener keeps us right on the subject of ISBNs. Read it to learn.
- Jane Friedman offers a fantastic link to Writer's Digest special issue on writing with downloadable worksheets.
- Kristen Lippert-Martin (who has way too many Rs in her name) proves yet again that she is the QUEEN of analogies (you know that skills makes for a great writer, yes?). Witness: 'It can't all be about hooking up the jumper cables to the neck bolts and joyfully shouting, "It's alive!" There's a lot of gravedigging and super gross body snatching that has to go into it.' Just read her post.