Friday, March 4, 2011

Google Reader Roundup

  • Meghan Ward presents a nice list of commonly misused words. I really like these kinds of lists because I'm a pedantic (and hypocritical) grammarian -- I mess up frequently and not two weeks ago my dad corrected my grammar during a phone call, which pissed me off like nothing else. I'd just like to state here and now that any pedantry I have is a direct result of HIS pedantry.
  • Kristen Lippert-Martin breaks it doowwwwwwnnnn, down to Chinatown, for us in an exceedingly clever and amusing Query Rap.
  • Agent Elisabeth Weed talks about the art of the nudge when dealing with others in a professional capacity.
  • I was remiss in not posting a link to Linda Grimes' announcement of her two-book deal, especially when she has patiently and without fail commented on the GGR every week, but here instead is what she did to celebrate, and it involves pink hair dye. (And congrats again, Linda! I'm so thrilled for you.)
Happy weekending!

No comments: