Friday, May 13, 2011

Google Reader Roundup Re-run

This GRR originally ran on May 7, 2010.

  • Kristen Lippert-Martin has fantastic, pee-in-your-pants inducing exciting news: she's newly agented. Go by and congratulate her! She's a very funny lady.
  • I missed this last week and it appeared in Nathan Bransford's This Week in Publishing -- but never fear. I mine his posts for you, yes! Here is Pimp My Novel's publishing industry misconceptions. My favorite? #1 - anyone can write a book. Eric and i agree: no they cannot!
  • Holy KRAKOW! Agent Kristin Nelson talks about reading her slush pile for the first time in years, and also what problems she sees in opening pages. I'll be posting Monday about opening pages, using what I've learned around the tinterwebs and also from workshops and also crap I make up.
  • You'd better read this form rejection from Tahereh, because a) she's very lovable and b) it made me pee my pants with laughter. Oh, the things that amuse writers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.