Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Letting go just a wee bit

I tweeted recently that I had visitors over who were touching Rainbow Puppy while he slept, which never pleases me. Worse, he was on the verge of waking up from the touching, which I might have killed them for. I was ready to lunge at them, I tell you.

Yes, I am ridiculous and over protective, but that is my job. But it made me wonder, how silly and over protective are we about our other children--our WIPs? I know I have been reluctant to share excerpts, samples, first chapters, and even queries in the past for fear of thievery or outright mockery. As the below clip of the Catherine Tate Show shows, we all need to let go sometimes. Really. Besides making me laugh out loud, it was a wake up call as to letting go just a wee bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.