Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Cookie recipe winners

I know! An unscheduled Tuesday post! But I totes forgot to announce the winner of my very special wonderful awesome really-very-nice-indeed chocolate chip cookie recipe. Thanks for checking out and following my design and usability blog, Don't Leave Me This Way (which you should totally take a look at, it's really quite interesting if I do say so myself, even if saying so is rather obnoxious).

So I couldn't really pick a winner so here are the lucky recipients of the recipe, which by the way I designed all special and pretty for you:

  • Julie Dao
  • Linda Grimes
  • Susan Swiderski
  • Kristen Lippert-Martin (who may need me to feed her)
Susan, can you please email me? I don't have your email addy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.