Friday, August 12, 2011

Google Reader Roundup

Short one this week darlings, because I forgot all about the GRR (See Kristen Lippert-Martin's post, listed below, for why).

  • Kristen Lippert-Martin explains in perfect detail why many kids are difficult. I would wager that 4 month old babies (one of which I happen to have) are largely the culprit rather than so many kids, but I hate it when I do that thing where I speak on things about which I have no idea--like having four kids--and here I am doing it. Anyway go read it. KLM is just funny and delightful as always.
  • And Roni again with a helpful post on the dreaded synopsis with 5 tips. For what it's worth, I actually quite love the synopsis because I like seeing my big picture plot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.