Friday, September 16, 2011

Google Reader Roundup

There were so many good blog posts out there this week and I'm bummed I didn't get a chance to read them all--I barely had time to read these, but here were the ones that were particularly good reading for me this week in my Reader.

  • Kristen Lamb talks about people bots and the dangers of becoming one in social media. By the way, Kristen says exactly what I say: social media is actually for engaging with others...not just throwing yourself out there and doing the least amount of work possible.
  • WOAH! What happened here? Agent Joanna Stampfel-Volpe writes about how two authors wrote an article detailing how they were offered representation if they removed a gay character from their novel-- except that it isn't true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.