Monday, September 19, 2011

Interrogation

I am fond of saying "don't question me," but actually like every other self-absorbed person, I like to be asked questions, except when the questioner is dressed in Kevlar and I’m in a small room without windows and the questions come fast and hard and concern where I was and what I was doing on a certain date and time.

So I asked Twitter to please question me, and here's what happened:

@JenntheAmazing asked: Favorite animal to use for an assault on Normandy?
Me: Perhaps a bunch of black widow spiders? Oh no wait-- Gila monsters! They have deadly secretions on their skin full of bacteria. Yes. Perfect for Normandy invasions.

@AmaliaTD asked: who is your favorite muppet?
Me: I have always enjoyed Beaker, but I admire the passion of Animal.

@AmaliaTD asked: which is your favorite Muppet movie?
Me: I have to go old-school The Muppet Movie from 1979. I love the older style muppets with Jim Henson's actual voice.

This led to finding this most fabulous rendition of the Muppet Show theme song by You Tube darlings OK Go.

@BaronBlitz (a long time family friend) asked: Would you rather be known as Supreme Overlord Sierra or Sierra Mistress of the Lark.
Me: Supreme Overlord Sierra, of course.

@Dawn_Alexander asked, What is the one thing you have always wanted to do, but never have?
Me: When I was 22 I went off to Europe except I didn't stay long, despite my mom saying she would give me money to stay. I wish I had done that, I had nothing else going on. I was just out of college. The world was my oyster.

@BaronBlitz asked: If you had a death ray that could strike anyone in the World, do you think you'd actually use it?
Me: Yes.

@TaherehMafi asked: WHERE ART THOU ROMEO?
Me: In the pages in my fiction :)

So, winning question --
Readers (and God you're nice for reading this silly blog!), what's the one thing you would have done? Also, do you have any questions for me? Ask! I'll answer anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.