Friday, January 13, 2012

Google Reader Roundup


It's back! The Google Reader Roundup!

  • How to make a book trailer, from Emily Danforth. Bookmark this. When I make my book trailer some day, I'm going to hire ASkars to star in it and smooch me in bed. Without a lot of clothes on. He will want to do the shoot for free, of course, because it's me.


  • Via my uncle Vince, this delightful short about what books do at night when we're not around: in the night bookstore.







  • A really great post from Carrie Heim Binas on the hard work it takes to write--or, as she more eloquently put it, blood on the page








3 comments:

Cathryn Leigh said...

How you collect information that's pertinant to me at the moment, I have no idea. *giggles* Time to go write myself an e-mail of useful links for later when I'm not at the day job... he he he.

Thank you!
:} Cathryn

Meghan Ward said...

Thanks for these links! I look forward to Roni's guest blogging post. I love design, too, and it was fun to look at the top ten book covers of 2011, but they didn't blow me away. Some of them were good, but I wasn't crazy about many of them. If they were the best, then covers must have been pretty weak in 2011.

Sierra Gardner said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I'm off to check out gerunds (vaguely remember these from high school English) and how to make a book trailer.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.