Friday, March 2, 2012

Google Reader Roundup, Ya Bam!

Anne Allen hosts Ruth Harris with 8 tips for turning real life into fiction.

Roni Loren raises an excellent point about the ridiculous etiquette among bloggers.

Jody Hedlund wonders if we get better the longer we write.

Kristin Nelson updates us on the state of selling into the UK market.

Meghan Ward talks about what sells books if publicity doesn't. Lots of publicists chimed in and lots of attention garnered by this topic.

Travener-Steve-O-um, what do I call you now? well, he's arrived. How did he arrive? His book got a Lolcat. Marketing brilliance.

And finally, moi moi--I posted this week on 3 ways to harness your dreams for stories.

3 comments:

Steven J. Wangsness said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out. Trav/Steve. You can call me your Secret Lover.

Anne R. Allen said...

Great links. I especially relate to Roni's. They all provide food for thought. Thanks for the shout-out for Ruth's post. Really enjoyed yours on dreams. I'm still trying to figure out how to fit the angel-Elvis impersonator I dreamed about into a book...

Meghan Ward said...

Thanks, as usual, for a great roundup and for the link! I can't wait to read Roni's post about blogger etiquette. I wrote a post for YOU this week, by the way - that earthquake preparedness post I promised months ago.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.