Friday, March 16, 2012

Google Reader Roundup

A short but sweet one this week. I'm revising!

Roni Loren debuts a sneak peek at her second book, Melt Into You.

Jenny Hansen tells why bodily functions are so dang funny. (For the record, I already thought they were funny.)

A truly fantastic post on traditional publishing and self publishing and where it all is from Mark Williams at Anne Allen's blog: Are big 6 publishers really dying? What I liked is Mark's realistic approach on both subjects. Great read.

Meghan Ward continues the fascinating debate on whether publicity sells books with an eloquent guest post by publicist Paul Krupin. All I know is, I'm coming back to this one. This is great, great stuff.

Tawna Fenske tells us how the story about the Olive Garden lady taught her how to handle negative feedback. 

2 comments:

Sarah Allen said...

Great list! Definitely going to check out the publicity one. Thanks!

Sarah Allen
(my creative writing blog)

Meghan Ward said...

Thanks for the link, Sierra! I've been hiding in my writing cave the past couple of weeks, so am behind on reading everyone's posts.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.