Friday, October 26, 2012

Thanks for sticking around

My blog has been bombarded by spammers recently, none of which get through on comments because Disqus does a decent job of filtering them out for me. Nonetheless, I wondered about the uptick in spam. Is it because my activity on the blog has fallen way behind and posting has become sporadic? My blog traffic is steady, but I think a lot of that is drive-by readers or spammers.

Whatever it is, thank you to everyone who has stuck by me and continues to read my drivel. Having a baby 18 months ago really threw a wrench in my world-domination plans (if the Nemesis reads this, he need not infer that this gives him a leg up in the slightest). Some moms have angel babies who sleep 12 hours a night straight through from day 1, and some, like me, suffer horribly even now.

So, thanks. I have amusing post plans starting Monday.

Have a great fall weekend. And please enjoy the return of my Halloween pumpkin head up there in the header of the blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A small number of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any solutions to help fix this issue?

my page: Americas Cardroom Poker Promotions

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.