Thursday, December 6, 2012

Superstastic Winter Writing Challenge Check in

Thanks to all of you who are taking part in the Superstastic Winter Writing Challenge! You can join in any time for this month.

I announced the Challenge on Monday and we're supposed to check in every Thursday, but a week hasn't technically gone by today so this is just a quick cheerleading post to say hi and how are you and how's it going so far?

And I also wanted to announce the super awesome prizes. At the end of the month, on December 31, I will randomly choose a winner--but you have to had commented on the first post to say you're in, and you have to check in on the last post to say how you did. The prizes? The following FABULOUS baking cookbooks:

  • Williams Sonoma Essentials of Baking
  • Home Baked Comfort
  • The Art of the Cookie



I have all three of these and I have to say, I freaking LOVE them.

So, how are you doing so far? Follow along daily and check in via Twitter. Use the hashtag #TTWC. We were going to change that, but it hasn't happened.....so just keep the same hashtag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.