Thursday, December 13, 2012

Superstastic Winter Writing Challenge Week 2 Check in

Hey peeps! It's time for the Superstatic Winter Writing Challenge Check in, Week 2!

If you aren't familiar with what this is, there's plenty of time to tune in and join in. See this kick off post for information; then see this post for a list of the great prizes at stake.

So, how are we doing in week 2?

For my part, I've completely lost my head to the holidays and I haven't been writing. But! I also got feedback from certain awesome critique partners last week that my new first chapter is working, so I'm thrilled. I have two major goals now for the remainder of December, and then some big plans for pushing this baby out there in the world in January. My goals:

  1. Revise midpoint scene
  2. Re-read whole novel for POV changes and continuity. 
That's it. I'm close and I'm thrilled! I have to say, this writing challenge and Meghan's original one at Writerland have been hugely motivating. Even if I did very little, I felt like I was doing something.

So where are you? How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.