Friday, December 21, 2012

Superstastic Winter Writing Challenge Week 3 Check in

Oh my! Like many of you, I completely forgot to check in and post our Week 3 check in. I blame having gone out of town for pre-Christmas family visiting earlier in the week. But I'm back now and it's time to check in for Week 3 of our Superstastic Winter Writing Challenge.

I have to say, I haven't done nearly as much as I wanted to.

However! I am also taking a few days off work this weekend and next week, so I plan to devote serious time to rewriting. I put some time in this evening and it felt good.

So, where are you? Are you taking time off for the holidays? Sure, go ahead. But don't forget to do something, and check in here. Prizes are at stake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.