Wednesday, February 27, 2013

On Solid Ground article published

I'm so excited to announce that my article, Landing on Solid Ground After a Free Fall into Freelance, was published today on mariashriver.com!

This article deals with my experience being laid off from my corporate job at seven months pregnant--a time that I'm sure you can guess rendered me nearly unemployable until after I'd had the baby--and my subsequent jump into the one thing I'd always wanted to do but was too chicken to: freelance graphic design and writing.

Now, I have a burgeoning business and it's been everything I could have hoped for.

My freelance website is: www.sierrafong.com.

Read the article: Landing on Solid Ground After a Free Fall into Freelance.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from.
Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity,
Guess I will just book mark this web site.

Also visit my webpage ... whole bean coffee

Anonymous said...

As Bangalore distinctively experienced the most preferred destination for the leading
housing companies to express the latest housing projects known responsible for the growth of the city in general.
Indications are growing that investors will bring a rebirth of interest in property this
spring. Nearly all homebuyers and home sellers usually hire a real
estate professional to assist them listing their home for
sale or to purchase a home.

my web site - Asunto vuokraus

Anonymous said...

Usually I don't read post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite great post.

Check out my page; hip zipper vintage clothing

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Thank you!
Where are your contact details though?

Here is my blog post ... http://soulforce-records.com/new-fashion-trends-with-cheap-asian-clothing/

Anonymous said...

I am not sure where you are getting your info, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.

Thanks for magnificent info I was looking for this info for my mission.


Also visit my blog; Http://Www.Goldandgoldcoins.Com/Speedy-Methods-In-Modcloth-Coupon-Code/

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.